Click to call Westline
For Electrical Service
Electrical Services In Perth
May 4, 2016

Emergency Electrician Stirling WA

Our emergency electrician recently attended an emergency service in the Stirling Area. Our expert Emergency Electrician identified the problem to be a burnt out switchboard due to water getting inside the enclosure. This could of become a very serious problem due to the fact the board was not protected with RCD Safety Trip Switches, If it was it would disconnected the circuit before it got to this stage

Our emergency electrician was able to get to the house within 30 minutes before it lead to a complete burnt out board or worse a house fire. To ensure your board is safe we recommend having regular tune-ups of your board.

Contact one of our expert electricians in perth today to have your board tested and assessed to ensure this doesn’t happen in your home.

Book an appointment now!

Burnt-out-switchboard

  • Book Online


  • TESTIMONIALS


    NEED ANY HELP?



    CONTACT US TODAY


    Electrical Brands